Przejdź do treści
+48 91 484 19 60
Zanim wypełnisz formularz zgłoszeniowy możesz sprawdzić jak wygląda nasz test kompetencyjny.
Możesz go wypełnić i przesłać do nas co będzie równoznaczne ze zgłoszeniem uczestnictwa - nie trzeba wtedy już zapisywać się w zakładce - "Zapisy Online".
Poniższy test składa się z 60 pytań sprawdzających ogólna wiedzę z zakresu gramatyki i słownictwa języka angielskiego. Trudność pytań stopniowo wzrasta.
Na każde pytanie jest tylko jedna poprawna odpowiedź.
1. Hello. My name ______________ Peter. Nice to meet you.
2. ________________ you see any interesting movies last week?
3. ___________ old _______________ your son?
How ... is
How ... are
What ... have
What ... is
4. ____________________are a lot of nice restaurants here in Cracow.
5. __________________________ Polish?
Are your parents
Your parents are they
Do your parents
6. Ann _______________ shopping every day.
7. Frank and Henry _____________ tennis now.
8. He's from London. _____ name's Mike.
9. "Where's Tommy?" "He's _______________ his bike."
10. We ___________ to Paris and then got to Lyon by train.
11. The opposite of cheap is ______________ .
12. _____ car you bought in _____ Netherlands is one of ____ most expensive I've ever seen.
The ... the ... the
A ... F ... the
A ... the ... the
The ... F ... –
13. Paul left an hour ____________ .
14. These shoes aren't ___________. Look! They are too small.
15. Paul has _________ done his homework so now he can play football with friends.
16. They ______________ pizza. They had pasta.
17. The children played _________________ in the garden.
18. Mike is ___________than Paul but Paul is _______________boy in school.
shorter ... most interesting
uglier ... more funnier
the better ... the best
more handsome .. the most intelligent
19. I'm ________________________ my sister.
more young to
20. If you _____________ to the party, I ________________ very happy.
come ... am
go ... would be
came ... will be
come ... will be
21. Our trip to Paris was awful. I wish we ..... there.
22. He ______ me if I could tell him the way.
23. Brad Pitt is a great actor, _________________?
24. Paul __________________ his job and now he has no money.
has given up
25. "What are you thinking _____________ at the weekend?" "I've no idea."
26. Do you ______________ to the cinema?
like to go
feel like going
fancy to go
want me going
27. Can you _____________ me a favour? I need a lift to the airport as soon as possible.
28. Sue and Clair don't know __________ . They prefer being ___________.
themselves ... alone
one another ... lonely
them ... by themselves
each other ... on their own
29. Don't be so ______! You'll have to wait.
30. _________ my father _________ I like football but we ________ like basketball.
Neither ... nor ... both
Either ... or ... two
Both ... and ... either
Neither ... and ... all
31. Excuse me, could I ___________ on these jeans, please?
32. "There's somebody at the door." "OK. __________ it."
I'm going to answer
33. I prefer ____________ emails rather than ________________ my friends.
sending ... phoning
to send ... to phone
send ... phoning
to send ... pone
34. I didn't know he __________ the class until his sister told me.
35. He told us __________ . He was really angry.
that we left
36. She gave me her telephone number __________ I needed it.
37. It's high time we ______________ home.
38. The meeting is __________ 17May at 2.00 p.m.
39. He has a reputation for being____________________ to his employees.
40. I __________________flying.
am not used to
am not using
didn't use to
41. You ________________ given him the money. It wasn't necessary at all.
ought to have
42. I enjoy Italian food, ________________ lasagna.
43. After the accident I had to ________________ my car. It could not be repaired.
44. The match had been planned for Tuesday, but it was _______________ due to the terrible weather.
45. He had to wash the white shirt in new ‘Chloro’ washing powder because it was ________________ .
46. I had a funny ________________ at school. They called me "Beetroot".
47. I've _______________ finished redecorating the flat. I only need to paint the door.
48. I'd rather you ________________ my books all the time. I'm using them.
49. My neighbor’s car breaks down a lot. He always _________ by the mechanics at the local garage.
has repaired it
has it repaired
had it repaired
50. If only I ___________ a bit stronger, I ________________ the competition.
was ... would win
were ... would have won
am ... will win
had been ... would have won
51. Where have you been?! You are dirty ____________
from toe to top
from top to toe
from top to toes
from feet to head
52. The Chairman was given a ________________ when he left the company.
53. If she doesn't _____________ my sight at once, I'll scream!
go out from
get away from
get out of
54. Not until later ______________ that I had forgotten to call him.
had I realised
did I realize
I have realized
55. You really should cut _____drinking if you don't want to have serious problems.
56. Our working lives, especially as a result of computer technology are in a state of ________________ .
57. In its ________________ the town had a population of 100 thousand.
58. It’s a good thing the driver managed to brake just in time. You __________ killed.
could have been
must have been
59. By the time I arrived the guests ________________ the party.
would have left
will have left
60. If a car pulls up, it ____________________ .
To pytanie sprawdza czy jesteś człowiekiem, a tym samym przeciwdziała spamowi
7 + 4 =
Dołącz do Nas